Verbe care nu se utilizează cu aspectul continuu Decembrie 17, 2009Posted by alaandrei in Limba Engleză.
Tags: aspect, continuu, dorinţa, emotive, mintale, modale, percepţie, posesia, verbe
1. VERBE DE PERCEPTIE:
To feel, to hear, to notice, to see, to smell, to taste, etc.
The hay smells nice today.
Do you see the bird now?
The soup tastes delicious.
Cand aceste verbe au sens diferit de cel de baza ele pot fi utilizate in aspect continuu.
To see – I am seeing my dentist on Friday.(programare)
Mary is seeing the sights so she will be late. (a vizita locuri turistice)
To hear – I am hearing interesting things about our new neighbour (a afla vesti despre, de la)
To feel – The doctor is feeling the patient’s foot. (a examina)
2. VERBE CE EXPRIMA ACTIVITATI MINTALE:
To agree, to believe, to find, to forget, to imagine, to know, to remember, to think that, to trust, to understand, to doubt, to recognize, to guess., etc.
- I forget her address now.
She knows what you mean.
What do you think of the new price?
I am sure she understands the lesson now.
Cand insa aceste verbe au alt sens decat cel de baza ele pot fi utilizate in aspect continuu.
To forget – I am forgetting figures. (piedere treptata a memoriei)
To think – I am thinking about our new friends.
3. VERBE CE EXPRIMA DORINTA:
- To wish, to desire, to intend, to want, etc.
I want that book now.
4. VERBE CE EXPRIMA ATITUDINI, STARI EMOTIVE:
- To adore, to like, to love, to please, to prefer, to dislike, to detest, to abhor, to displease, etc.
I think she loves you very much.
5. VERBE CE EXPRIMA POSESIA:
- To belong to, to have, to hold, to keep, to owe, to own, to possess, etc.
How many friend do you have?
Excepţie: Folosit cu sensul se a lua masa, sau a face baie poate fi utilizat cu continuu.
Jane is having a bath now.
We are having breakfast.
6. VERBE CARE EXPRIMA STARI SAU CONDITII:
- To appear, to be, to consist of, to contain, to differ, to deserve, to equal, to exist, to resemble, to seem, to suit, etc.
7. ALTE VERBE:
To compare, to expect, to matter, to result from, etc.
- I expect(suppose)you know him. / I am expecting (waiting for) an important guest now.
8. VERBELE MODALE:
Can, may, must, etc.
- I can drive a car now.
She may go to the cinema now.
You must learn the new words now.